Mad about Mad Men

I am so crazy about this series lately. The advertising people in Manhattan with their style and attitude. I love the clothes. I love Don Draper, Pete Campbell, the always three pieces suites Mr. Sterling and Bertram Cooper of course with his delight color and shocking pattern. Every episode is a waiting for what they wear and what will happen, the venue, the vintage car, the ladies. I love January Jones as Betty Francis and Christina Hendricks as Joan Harris. Betty was so elegantly feminine but strong and Joan is an intimidated woman with her body language. Love love love this drama series. ( my godness i love drama )





right - left : Ken Cosgrove, Harry Crane, Paul Kinsey, sitting Bertram Cooper, Salvatore Romano, Joan Harris, Roger Sterling, Pete Campbell, Peggy Olson, Betty Francis and Donald Dreper ( sitting ) 

Comments

Popular Posts