Last Pitti Uomo

Earlier this year, I made a long journey to Europe. I extended my stay at the beginning for a short holiday. But the main purpose was attending Pitti Uomo and Men’s Fashion Week in Milan and Paris for fall 2018.

Pitti Uomo always mesmerize me.  Every time i came to Florence, this exhibition always bring a different vibe. The creativity was never end. But the thing is, for me Pitti Uomo more interesting than fashion week in Milan or Paris.

Pitti Uomo is the largest Trade Fair in the world. This event always held in Fortezaa Da Baso Florence. This trade fair are dedicated to a men’s lifestyle. Clothing, shoes, bags, glasses, helmet, jacket, etc you name it. But the January edition was for the fall winter collection. That I thought we can’t wear those in this country.

This is my first Pitti for the fall winter collections. I usually come in June for spring summer edition. The vibe was totally different, always different.

Photo doc. Ion Akhmad



























































Comments

Popular Posts