The Peruvian Happa XY

If I can say, one of local brand that bring up a wearable ready to wear menswear is Happa XY. When I bought the first collection, a navy blue jacket and black wool turtle neck, I know where I could wear this pieces. Even though the fabric quite thick, but I still can be wearing those.

For this spring/ summer 2017, Happa XY launch the collection that inspire by the Peruvian culture. They take the ornament and put it on the jacket, shirt and pant using prints and embroidery. With a very natural color, terracotta, chocolate, cream and blue in cotton, denim and wool.

The collection dominated by a long sleeves pieces, like jacket and coat. I love the detail on the collar and the cuff that made the identity to the whole collection. It calls double collar and double cuff. That’s I say a little detail can make a big statement!









 Photo doc. Happa XY


Comments

Popular Posts