Milan for Prada & Fendi

After Florence for Pitti Uomo, I’m leaving to Milan for Men’s Fashion week. Well, this is my first fashion week during winter time. I usually came in summer for the spring/ summer collection in June. But it’s not my first winter in Europe, but still I prefer summer.

For me, Milan fashion week was quite losing their charm. Gucci prefer show at the women’s fashion week for the menswear together. Prada is the only show that everyone waiting for, including me. Fendi menswear was very interesting. That was mean only two designers are worth to see for next season.

I was attend Prada and Fandi. The seating arrangement was like a labyrinth and the interior like bedroom, a lot of bed and a long bench. I seat at the bed.  Anyway, i love the collection, winter should be colorful. You can see a lot of fur and feather, including the Yeti shoes. I called that yeti shoes because it’s look like a Yeti foot.

Fendi also rich of color and texture. Love the bags and shoes. The sunglasses, to die for. Fur was still the main attraction for winter. Sporty and stylish but little bit naughty. Very young.

All this collection will available at the store on August 2017.

Prada

My seat


Prada

Prada

Prada

Prada

Prada

Prada

Prada

Prada

Prada

Fendi

Fendi

Fendi

Fendi

Fendi

Fendi backstage



Comments

Popular Posts