Playing At The Airport

When you travel, you always wanted something that make you super comfort. Especially when you fly a long haul flight. Seating at the business class or first class cabin might be help. But another interesting thing when travel for me are the stop over before continue the flight.

I always like to spend my time at the airport. The sight-seeing moment at the airport very interest me. And of course enjoying the business lounge are one of those. The free flow champagne, the food, shower, massage lounge and everything.

I was flying from Paris to Jakarta and stopover in Dubai earlier this year with Emirates. They just renovated the Business lounge at Dubai Airport. I think it’s huger that I experience before. They have many food station in every wing and one Möet & Chandon bar! The interior makes me feel like home and they have the direct access to the boarding gate. Very easy.  

Photo doc. Ion Akhmad









Comments

Popular Posts